Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday at home.....ahhhh!





Hello everyone. Gracie and I had a wonderful day at home. She still has her days and nights mixed up so she slept for most of the day. I must admit me and Lewie snagged a hour and a half nap ourselves before Zac got home. I had a few chances to snag some cute photos today too.
She is showing more and more interest in her surroundings now.
I have found several "tickle" spots on her and she gets the funniest look on her face when you goose her.
She also puckers her lips when you give her a kiss. Well, I take that back, when Zac gives her a kiss she gets this funny grimace because his whiskers tickle her lips. You have to love the puckered pose and the great thinker pose.
Take care everyone!
I hope everyone enjoys the photos.

No comments: