Thursday, December 29, 2005

Gracie up close and personal.





I just was sitting here enjoying my evening at home with my happy little girl. She has been such a good girl today. I mean she is always a good girl but she has been super calm today. I am hoping it is because she is getting a schedule now. we all have been enjoying the sleep filled nights that we have had this week. The thicker formula seems to be working. Today was great at work. I didn't allow anyone to bother her except when she needed to be burbed and I think that made her happy. She didn't go into her fussy mode at 2 pm like she usually does. It was just a nice day all in all.
We got home and I put her in her swing while I did some laundry and the dishes and she was a happy little baby. I think we are all starting to settle into our new life as a "family". Hope you all enjoy the pictures. I was so happy I got a few with her eyes open. By the way her eyes are turning more to the hazel color everyday. And her hair is starting to lighten back toward the blonde side. And boy is it getting thick.
Take care.

No comments: