Tuesday, December 20, 2005

3 weeks old.....





Our little Gracie is 3 weeks old today. Wow how time flies. She is still staying up for the majority of the night but it seems like she is getting alittle better. She isleeping for about 4 hours now versus the 2 she had been sleeping. She is now drinking 4 oz of milk per feeding. I think this isa keeping her full longer which equals more sleep for me.

I have been going to work for a few hours a day since last week. Gracie has won the hearts of all my employees. Everyone enjoys her being there. Makes the work place seem alittle more brighter. I am trying to get a schedule set hoping that will help with her sleeping pattern. Wish me luck.

I was so excited today I finally got Gracie into a sleeper outfit. She had such long skinny feet they kept falling out of the foot part. But since her legs are longer now she can fit in a couple of the sleeper that were bought for her. Makes me feel better to have her in warmer clothes before she would only wear onsies which were not warm enough or the long gowns which were to thick. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Oh forgot to mention that my lil' blonde headed girl looks like she is going to be a red head after all.

Take care and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas.

No comments: