Tuesday, December 13, 2005

2 weeks and counting....



Hello everyone. Today we had Gracie's 2 week check-up. The doctor said that Gracie was doing great. She weighs 8 lbs 8 oz now, our little piggy(he he). She was measured again and only measured in at 21 inches, no she didn't shrink don't worry. They had this crazy contraption that they use versus the old measuring tape the hospital uses. So, let's take the middle road and say she is 21 1/2 inches long. I am getting alittle slack with the picture taking. This staying up all night is really taking it's toll on me but I am being a trooper and know that it may last for a couple months. But have no fear I will snap some tomorrow. I was alittle disappointed with the above picture looks like she is trying to dance a jig or something. But she is still a cutey. The second picture is a winner though, can you tell she is a "daddy's girl" already?
Hope you all enjoy the pics. I will try to get a few new ones tomorrow.
Darn, she is smiling right now. Perfect photo but you know the camera would be out of reach.
Good Night everyone.

No comments: