Friday, December 16, 2005

Sleeping Gracie




Hello everyone. Well, we have made it through another week. Gracie is doing well. Zac and I are alittle tired though. But we knew that came along with a new baby. Gracie did however sleep through the night last night. I must say it was nice to sleep a couple hours straight. I am not sure if we will be lucky like that tonight but we can all hope right? We are trying several different things to get her to sleep through the night. Yesterday we started using some gas drops in her formula so maybe that will help her sleep. We will keep you posted on her sleep.
As you can tell by the photos she has perfected sleeping during the day. So, I have not been able to catch any photos with her eyes open this week but plenty of her snoozing. So I am sharing with you all her "pucking pose" and her favorite sleeping pose with her hands above her head.
I hope you all enjoy.

No comments: