Thursday, May 17, 2007

Our little artist



Our little Grace is quite the artist. She has done a few pictures with stickers and a finger painting at daycare. So, while we were home on Tuesday I thought hey I have some stickers and she has some markers so let's see what we can make. Daddy and Mommy both have a great picture from their little girl hanging in their offices. What an important day! We are just so proud of our little Gracie. We can't imagine what we did without her.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Thank goodness it is almost Friday.

Zac's new job is going well. Gracie still has a cold. Hopefully, it will end soon. And my work week wasn't bad at all. But we are all looking forward to the weekend.

Enjoy the pics! I tried to upload more but the site is not working right, so here are two. I will try to load the others later!

No comments: