Sunday, March 04, 2007

What a wonderful weekend!



AHHHH! That is all I can say. We have had such a great weekend. Gracie and I went to the park on Saturday and she played with all the little kids. She climbed, she ran, she slide and I pushed her on the swing for a LONG time. She was so tired, she took a 3 hour nap!

Today, her daddy's day to plan. So we went to the aquarium and Gracie ran around pointing at all the fish. She was having a great time. We had lots of fun! We came home and played in the yard for a while, it wasn't as warm as Saturday so we didn't stay out too long.

I did not take any pictures though. This weekend I just enjoyed playing, usually it is me taking the pictures and missing out on some of the fun. But I will find something to post for you picture junkies.

Thanks to everyone who has spoken with us concerning the dog bite incident. We love and appreciate all the advice and support. The wounds look like they are healing nicely. In a month this will all be forgotten. Although, I hope she decides to wait a few years before the next set of stitches cause this one has definitely given me a few gray hairs! Thanks again!

No comments: