Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just a few pics






Hey everyone. Just wanted to share some pics. I know you all are wondering how Gracie is doing since the whole dog bite incident. She is doing really good the bites look like they are healing well too. The one on her brow still has the bandages on and per the doc's order we will wait till they fall off. I can see the bottom of the mark and it looks really good. The one on her nose looks like it is healing well. We will be able to start putting the Mederma on the scar soon once it is all healed up.

Gracie is doing great. She is going full blast now with running. She is so clumsy. I think that she will add a few scars to the once she has soon. She is always hitting her head on things and running into things. I think my heart drops several times a day because of her. Gigi and Grandpa Alex are gonna have their hands full in 6 weeks when we visit! Does those last two pictures look like me or what. I was like oh my, I so make that look:-)Enjoy!

No comments: