Sunday, April 03, 2011

Let the Memories Begin!






Hey everyone! I hope everyone who views this blog is doing well. I am sorry I haven't been doing very well at keeping the blog up to date but I am trying to remember!

We took a quick trip to Disney in Orlando the last weekend of March. It was the first time at Disney for Gray, Madison and myself. We really couldn't have asked for better weather! It was in the mid 80's while we were there. The first day we visited Magic Kingdom which is a little overwhelming at any age I think. The second day we visisted Animal Kingdom which was much more enjoyable. And the third day we visited Sea World. Sea World was wonderful, just alot of walking to be able to see all the shows and all the animals.

It was a really busy weekend but totally worth it. I think we may plan another trip in October in hopes it will be alittle less busy! Enjoy!

No comments: