Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter






Happy Easter! I hope that everyone had a great Easter. We decided not to get Grace a basket this year because her GiGi had sent one to her so we figured that would be enough. She was super excited about all the goodies she found inside. So, thank you GiGi for making this an easy Easter for us. We were able just to enjoy the day and that is worth ALOT in my book.

Zac found a great little park right down the road from us so we went there today for alittle while and let Gracie run out some energy. I think our energy level depleted much quicker than hers. We are counting down our days until vacation I think we all need this time to reconnect. This will be our first vacation since Gracie was born. Enjoy the pictures! I love the one with her trying to gather all her eggs up. She decided picking them up and handing one to either Zac or me was okay but she would much rather have them all in her arms. Very cute!

No comments: